18 March 2011

Passing Time From A-Z

I borrow this survey from another blog. I thought it would be a little fun and different. Feel free to do the same!

A. Age:
-24
B. Bed size:
-Queen.
C. Chore you dislike:
-Dishes. Yuck!! Give me any other household task... even scrubbing toilets.
D. Dogs:
Not so much. They're fine to pet (although they make my hands smell terrible & I have to wash them immediately), but I'm glad to send them away with their owner. I don't have enough patience for something that is so needy. Give me a self-sufficient cat anyday. A Great Dane may be the exception to this rule someday.
E. Essential start to your day:
-Brushing my teeth. If I am actually with Andrew, we both require at least 10 minutes of snuggle time before we're willing to get up.
F. Favorite color:
-Virtually all colors. Personal: Green. Decorating: Deep berry reds and neutrals. Wear: Green, black, or purple. I like warm, inviting colors.
G. Gold or silver:
-Definitely gold.
H. Height:
-5' 4.5"
I. Instruments you play(ed):
-Sadly, none. I attempted the piano and trumpet. I was not blessed in that area.
J. Job title:
-Graduate student. Future speech-language pathologist!
K. Kids:
-No little blessing yet. It's in God's hands.
L. Live:
-In a small town... nowhere near close enough to my husband!
M. Mom’s name:
-Diana
N. Nicknames:
-Love, Loverbean, Peanut, Abs, AbAb, Abby 'Shell
O. Overnight hospital stays:
-None for myself.
P. Pet peeves:
-Living apart from my husband. Dirty, cluttered kitchens. Cold, unfriendly people. Beeping sounds. Constant electronics in a household... i.e. TV always on, music blaring, videogames. Laziness. Not knowing where I stand with people.
Q. Quote from a movie:
-"I have pins and needles that I am sitting on." -Despicable Me
S. Siblings:
-Three brothers, two sisters, two brothers-in-law, and a sister-in-law.
T. Time you wake up:
-Somewhere around 6:20.
U. Underwear:
-They're a good idea for everyday wear... not the same pair though. That's just gross.
V. Vegetables you don’t like:
-I pretty much like them all... maybe with the exception of a radish.
W. What makes you run late:
-Piddling around... or hitting the snooze too many times. I'm a pretty timely person though.
X. X-rays you’ve had:
-CAT scan (does that count?), kidneys (kidney stones), hand, teeth (which revealed a tumor!)... possibly more.
Y. Yummy food you make:
-Andrew compliments my homemade sloppy joes... and I also get lots of compliments on my chili, banana bread, pasta con broccoli, tortilla pizzas, and many, many other things. I take pride in my cooking : ) It's one thing that I actually do well.
Z. Zoo animal favorites:
-Flamingos, otters, seals, anything that makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment