14 March 2011

Welcome Home!

This blog is going to be dedicated to bragging about my amazing husband. If you read my last blog, you know that he drove 16 hours just to pick me up from the airport. He was already a hero in my eyes, and I definitely did not expect to be greeted the way I was once we arrived at the house. Check out how sweet and thoughtful he is...


On the kitchen counter, he left this sweet sign along with a blow dryer, mirror, lint roller, wash clothes, Nerds, and Sprite. He chose all of my favorites... and some things that I couldn't fit onto my carry-on and set them up ever so sweetly. I am blessed!


By the bathroom sink, he had set up everything that I would need for the week. My hair products, my facial cleansers, my toothbrush, a hand towel... everything. How cute is that?!



He also had a bouquet of flowers waiting on the dresser for me! He was a little disappointed because it was supposed to be red and yellow tulips (I love tulip bouquets), but I have assured him MANY times that I love this bouquet. The colors are so bright and peppy... and they definitely brighten the room. I am enjoying them very much!


Before church yesterday, I had Andrew snap a picture of me with my flowers.

I am so grateful to have such a caring and thoughtful husband. I realize how blessed I am, and I do not take a single ounce of his sweetness for granted. I wish that every girl got to experience the love I receive each and every day. We are all deserving of this kind of love, and I am so thankful that God has blessed me with a man who shows such deep and genuine love.

He is incredible!


No comments:

Post a Comment