30 March 2011

Classic Charms

I was contacted with a request for custom stemware charms. I excitedly agreed to do this order. I explained that I would need to wait until COMPS were over, but as soon as I was finished with them, I knew I would itching to craft. Perfect timing!

The color scheme? She wanted the charms to match her black, red, and white kitchen. I told her that I think 4-5 colors look best, so she asked me to accent with brown. Since I didn't know how well brown would go with these colors, I chose a steely brown. Boy, did she know what she was talking about! The color choice is pretty fabulous and very classy.




They're such a pretty little set. I will ship them tomorrow, and I hope she enjoys them as much as I do! It's going to be hard to let them go... it's a good thing they don't match my kitchen! ; )

This crafty business is pretty neat. Just as I think it's starting to die down, I get several orders. This is the third one I've accepted this week. I've reduced most of my prices on my already-made stemware charms. So, if you're interested in a great deal, check out my Etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/TailorMadeByAbby


No comments:

Post a Comment