04 December 2010

30 Day Challenge

My friend recently began a blog series that I really liked. For thirty days, she has various topics to write on. It's been really neat to see what she has to say, and I decided that it would be easy for me to do it as well- especially with the big move coming and the busy Christmas season that's just around the corner. Have no fear, I will still blog about food, crafting, and life! But, I will also post one of these blogs each day. So... here goes, I'm diving in! I picked different questions, simply because I wanted to do something a little different.

Here are the topics for the next 30 days:

Day One: Random Craving:

Day Two: Something that inspires you:

Day Three: The five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why:

Day Four: What you imagine paradise to be like:

Day Five: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life:

Day Six: Earliest thing you can remember:

Day Seven: Something you definitely can live without:

Day Eight: Someone you think would make a good president:

Day Nine: An item from your wish list:

Day Ten: Five things you want to see change:

Day Eleven: Dream House:

Day Twelve: Favorite picture ever taken of yourself:

Day Thirteen: Favorite movie:

Day Fourteen: A moment, phrase, or song that has changed your life the most:

Day Fifteen: Something that you want to do within the next five years:

Day Sixteen: A picture that makes you feel ______:

Day Seventeen: A passage from a book that has touched you:

Day Eighteen: Photo of a hairstyle you'd like to have:

Day Nineteen: A band that you immediately liked and the song that made you like them:

Day Twenty: Things you want your children to know:

Day Twenty-One: Someone you would give your life up for without question:

Day Twenty-Two: Most awkward first impression you feel you’ve ever given:

Day Twenty-Three: Place where you want to live:

Day Twenty-Four: Something you would do if no one stopped you or if you knew you wouldn’t fail:

Day Twenty-Five: Your definition of love:

Day Twenty-Six: Your definition of the meaning of life:

Day Twenty-Seven: A moment you remember being completely happy:

Day Twenty-Eight: What you live for:

Day Twenty- Nine: How you feel loved:

Day Thirty: Ways you believe you have grown over the past thirty days:

Stay tuned... if you want!

2 comments:

  1. I like these! I think I will do this one after my current 30 day one!!

    ReplyDelete