09 December 2010

Day Five: A Thank-You Letter to Someone Who has Changed Your Life

Of all the people in my life, my husband truly has changed my life the most. Though it may seem corny or mushy to some, it's the absolute truth. He has made me a better person- and so I chose to write this blog specifically for him tonight.


To my husband-

Thank you.

You challenge me each and every day to be the best I can be- to live up to my full potential. You encourage me to live my life for Christ, and you push me to grow in my faith and in my relationship with Christ.

When we first met, I was lost in so many ways. I didn't truly know who I was, and you have helped me find myself. You have helped me tear down many walls I had placed around my heart, and you have shown me that there is so much good in this world.

You understand me although I don't understand myself a large portion of the time. You understand- and accomodate my little quirks. You appreciate my silly side- and you fuel my fire. You let me vent when my redheaded temper flares- and you just sit back and smile until I'm done.

You share my love for life, family, and most importantly, Christ. You share my dreams, and I share yours. We're perfectly imperfect- and that's how it should be.

Putting it simply, you bring out the best in me. That is one of the many reasons I fell in love with you... and continue to do so each day.

I love you, Andrew.

Thank you for being my best friend and husband. Thank you for changing my life for the best!

2 comments:

  1. Attempting not to tear up in a room full of guys...Thank you my love, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Sorry, Love!!

    I meant every word. I love you!

    ReplyDelete