06 December 2010

Day Two: Something that Inspires You

I have so many inspirations- life in itself is an inspiration. It was a bit hard to choose a topic for this blog, but I have finally decided.

My younger siblings inspire me.




Miranda, Izaak and Zoe are all quite a bit younger than me; therefore, they have always looked up to me for guidance, love, and support.

Throughout my teenage and adult years, they inspired me to be the best person I could be. I always knew that they were watching me, modeling me, and expecting me to show them how to live their lives.

This was an incredibly tall order- especially considering there is one in our family who didn't provide the best role model. I felt I had to over-compensate for his decisions.

Nevertheless, I am who I am largely because of my siblings.

I know that I failed a lot- and I didn't always provide the best example, but I do know that I've always taken into consideration the example I'm setting for them before I do anything.

They inspire me to be strong in my faith.

They inspire me to love deeply.

They inspire me to show kindness and compassion.

They inspired to to break the silence in my family.

They inspire me to live life.

They inspire me to laugh.

They inspire me to put others first.

Their young lives inspire me to be the best possible person I can be.

I hope that I have inspired them to be better people as well. They have left such a deep mark on my life- and I love them all so much.


To Tyler- You inspire me to be a better Christian. You challenge my faith. You challenge me. I love you like crazy... and I am so proud of the man you've become!

1 comment:

  1. No words.. honestly that was so moving love it girl!

    ReplyDelete