03 December 2010

Welcoming Andrew Home

As I've mentioned before, Theodore is pretty anti-social these days. Well, when Andrew's not home that is. Last night, I captured the progression of the evening to prove to Andrew what he's like.


This is Theodore from about 1 in the afternoon to 10:14 last night.


This is Theodore at 10:15. Andrew's car had just pulled into the driveway. By the way, he's staring right at the door.


This is Theodore after he hears Andrew clear his throat while walking across the pathway to the door. If you can't see him- look harder. His tail is there.


This is Theodore bombarding Andrew as he walks in.


These are my boys playing their welcome home game.

Too sweet.

This cat is in for a rude awakening when the move to New York is here. He doesn't want to discuss it right now, but I'm afraid I'll have a very sad kitty on my hands. Too bad I'm so fond of the little guy, or I'd let him go a bit early.


2 comments:

  1. Too funny! I hadn't scrolled down far enough to see the 4th picture, and I just kept looking at the 3rd one wondering if you were crazy or where that cat was! LoL
    But then scrolled down and decided to zoom the 3rd one and there it was, the very tip of his tail. :)

    ReplyDelete