30 December 2010

Taste of New York

I am sure I will post a more thorough blog about New York once we are finished with our trip, but I know our parents are excited to see pictures, so I thought that I would post a blog with a small taste of the beautiful scenery we are blessed with.


The campus of Cornell University is so pretty.


This waterfall is in the middle of Ithaca. Though partially frozen, it is still very beautiful.


This lovely home is located in Aurora. I think I am going to evict them and move in myself. Andrew says that's not possible, but I like to think that I could.


Cayuga Lake. All of these towns line the lake. It's an incredible sight.


The geese were EVERYWHERE.


How beautiful is this? This state park is only 15 minutes from where we will most likely be living for the first year or so of being here.

It is incredible here- especially once you get outside Ithaca. Ithaca is nice, but it's a bit to congested and busy for us. The countryside; however, is stunning, and it is right up our alley! We are so looking forward to this move- and we're pretty sure we have living arrangements figured out. Once it's a for sure thing, we'll post more details!

Until then- I'm headed to bed for a nap. I caught a lovely cold from my in-laws, and I'm going to work on getting better so I can really enjoy the rest of our trip!


2 comments:

  1. Dang in-laws! lol.

    So that house she wants to evict is worth over $800,000!

    ReplyDelete