08 December 2010

Day Four: What You Imagine Paradise to be Like

The only bad thing about a 30 day challenge is the days you don't feel like blogging. Today is one of those, but I'm going to suck it up and blog anyway.


Paradise:

Clear blue skies
Sunny every day
Soft rains- only at night
Cool, crisp air
No humidity
Light, occasional breeze
Green grass
Pretty flowers
Trees everywhere

No snakes
No lizards
Actually, no reptile
... or animal without fur

Ice cream diets
Vinegar chips every day
Favorite foods made instantly
Shopping done for me

Endless time to cook
and craft
and enjoy life

Kindness
Unconditional love
Compassion
Selflessness
Care
Understanding
Faith
Strength

More time for my husband
Family
Friends

Less time for technology
Less crime
No child abuse
No more deadbeat parents

Mountains
Creeks
Waterfalls
Rivers
Lakes

Christ-centered
Deeper faith
Stronger connections

In a nutshell, that's what my paradise looks like!

3 comments:

  1. I see a lot on your list that I wish I would have remembered for mine...I would totally live in your paradise though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley- I wouldn't let myself read yours until after I wrote mine. I would definitely live in your paradise as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS ABSLOUTLY AMAZING GIRL and i totally agree! Love it!

    ReplyDelete