26 December 2010

Tacky Christmas Sweaters

My brother leaves for India tomorrow. He will be gone for six months. I will be in New York by the time he is state side again. So, he requested that we spend today as a family. He also suggested that we make tacky Christmas sweaters. We did- and we had a blast!


I tried using two different glues first- and nothing was working out for me. All was well after I got a glue gun in my hand!


Andrew is hard at work.


We tease Mom that her sweater is the boutique version of a tacky Christmas sweater- it was beautiful.


This is awesome!


CRACK ME UP!

This is the most fun my family has had on Christmas in a long time.


Christmas card? I think so.


I love this!

I hope your Christmas was filled with as much love and laughter as ours! We had a fantastic family- and we are grateful for our many blessings.

Merry Christmas!


2 comments: