29 December 2010

Christmas Fun

Andrew and I had a very nice Christmas. We were able to spend time with both sides of my family- and his family. It was extra special to be able to see everyone this year since we will be living in New York next year.


Our Christmas started out with the purchase of a new truck. Andrew has been very patient in purchasing a truck, and his patience paid off. We found this one for a steal- and he's a happy camper.


When we arrived at my mom's house, I was met with a gorgeous flower arrangement. It was the first arrangement my sister has created, and I felt honored to receive it. I left it at my mom's house though since Andrew and I were traveling to New York. I didn't want to leave it behind though.


Theodore LOVED being at Nana's house this time. He didn't cry- or run. He also thought he was hot stuff because he was able to sleep in the bed with us- which is something that he is NOT allowed to do at home.


He also enjoyed visiting his girlfriend at Pop-Paw Mark's house. He thinks Lucy is the most amazing cat. For the third year in a row, he wasn't able to keep his eyes off of her.


My sister and I enjoyed wearing our matching pajamas from Dad and Anna. I think we look pretty cute!


It was very nice to spend all of the Christmas festivities with my husband!


Andrew played along with my diva niece- and I think they were pretty cute!


I soaked up time with my nieces and nephews.


Overall, it was a Christmas filled with much love and laughter. We have one more stop- my sister and brother-in-law's house. We're going to be there for a couple of days after New Years, and we're looking forward to seeing them!


No comments:

Post a Comment