02 December 2010

Little Peanut Bows

I couldn't think of a name for my latest creations, and then as I was lying awake last night at about midnight, the name just hit me.

Little Peanut.

My dad gave me this cute little nickname as a child, and I think these little bows are too cute for words. So, that was that... My newest collection of creativity will be known as Little Peanut Bows.

Take a peek:


I am obviously addicted! I have worked on these for the past two evenings. I needed something to fill my time as I had my mind on another very exciting event that I will be posting about soon, and these were just what I needed. They are adorable!


Each bow consists of three layers:

1. The Base: This layer covers the alligator clip and provides fun, all-around coverage.
2. The Loopy Bow: This layer adds the cuteness.
3. The Wrap: This layer provides the "pop" the bow needs!


The backs of the alligator clips are even covered! This allows for cute coverage- no matter the angle!


And, to give you a perspective, this is how they look on! I wore one to my 11 hour externship day yesterday, and it held my thick hair in place ALL day. I received many compliments on the one I wore. I am excited to have something that can be worn both by those young... and not so young.

Check out my Tailor Made by Abby facebook page for purchasing information!



3 comments:

  1. Just as cute as all your creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely cute hun btw my grandma can not stop praising that wreath lol she has even told her friends about it at temple lol and that you made them lol

    ReplyDelete