05 December 2010

Day One: Random Craving

I have already blogged about how I often crave vinegar based foods, so it was a little tough to come up with another random craving. Andrew always jokes that when I'm pregnant someday, I will actually crave normal foods because I'm so backwards already. Maybe he's right.

Anyway...


After a good bowl of chili, I often crave...


M&M's.

Why? I don't know. There is just something mouth-watering about chocolatey M&M's with the crisp candy coating after a spicy bowl of hot chili. Funny thing? I'm not a huge fan of chocolate- which makes this craving ultra strange and random.

And, then, of course...


With my M&M's, I crave Pepsi.

Once again, I don't know why, but there is nothing like an ice-cold Pepsi to top off a handful (or two!) of M&M's.

Soo...

Chili = M&M's = Ice-Cold Pepsi


2 comments: