07 December 2010

Twister Bows: Use or Lose?

Last night, I was a bit bored and had creativity gushing from me. I twisted, glued, and twisted some more. This is what came of it:


This one is sitting slightly crooked because it's already attached to its matching alligator clip.


All would be fasted to a matching, lined alligator clip.


This is how they would look attached to a headband.


This is just another color variation of the above bow.


This was my first attempt... and slighty different version of the bow.

So, what do you think? Should I keep making these- or forget about them? Time and opinion will tell. I do know one thing... they are a ton of fun to make. And, yes, I will eat my words. I have now made a larger bow. Of some sort that is. BUT- they aren't the typical fluff bow, so that is one winning quality.




4 comments:

  1. I really like the more circular ones! Very cute! Keep!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look adorable! I really really like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Abby!!!!!! I like that you are now doing bows too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ramona- Thanks, me too!

    Heather- Thank you!! They're pretty cute!

    Jen- It's addicting!!!!

    ReplyDelete