03 May 2011

His & Hers

Andrew gave me the go ahead on the purple towels!

Disclaimer: I think I was taken the wrong way on my last blog. I don't try to "win" these "battles" when it comes to decorating. In fact, I most often just tell Andrew what I'm thinking about doing, and he gives me a thumbs-up. Sure, there are some boundaries... limit the pink, keep it a little less girly, don't get too fancy. You know, those things. He also knows that I don't decorate that way. Pretty much, I was just being silly when I posted that last night.

Anyway, back from that sidenote!

I found the perfect purple towels (as well as bathrugs) today! Target was having a sale on the exact towels that I wanted. I wanted super absorbent, but very soft ribbed towels. I had found some at Wal-Mart, but I wasn't a fan of their intense purple. The ones that I found at Target are made from bamboo, and they are a more steely-purple. Unfortunately, they didn't photograph exactly as they look in person. I also found super cool hardware at Hobby Lobby for half-price!


I found this for Andrew. He likes bath sheets as opposed to bath towels. They didn't come in purple, and I knew he would appreciate the manliness of this tan. Also, it helps break up the purple. How cool is the towel hanger?


Mine! These towels are awesome, and I am SO excited that everything was on sale today. I like to pretend that it was meant to be.


I found this adorable bird to use in the bathroom portion for our handtowel holder. This little guy was a little over a buck by the time the discount was taken! SOLD!

I am excited to get to work on the new bathroom. I definitely got a lot of fun stuff today.


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the house once you have put your touches on it girl! And i know right ken has always let me decorate with the same rules! So happy for you girl be safe on your move and let us all know your ok! K!
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete