26 May 2011

Simple Stroganoff

Last night, I made a fairly easy stroganoff by combining two recipes I've recently been given. My mother-in-law gave me an awesome recipe book with their family favorites (which I will share one of those recipes very soon), and my sister sent me an easy stroganoff recipe she uses. Here's what I came up with when I combined the two:


Ingredients:

Stew meat (or ground beef)
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 can of water
1/4 cup Sour cream
Flour
Salt & Pepper

Preparation:

Salt and pepper meat to taste
Coat meat in flour
Brown on both sides
Combine meat with remaining ingredients in crockpot
Mix well
Cook on low for 6-8 hours

Just before serving, cook 1/2 pound egg noodles as directed
Mix well

Serve and enjoy!

Side note...


After using flour yesterday, I just had to unpack these cutie-patootie canisters. I've had these since my first year of college, and I am just now able to use them. A-dor-able! Just another one of those little details that makes me smile : )

No comments:

Post a Comment