01 May 2011

Recharged... for now.

If you're a frequent reader of my blog, you know that I am absolutely crazy about my husband. It is also no surprise that we miss each other a whole, whole lot.

The past two weeks have been the busiest for me as far as school is concerned. We haven't be able to talk for much more than 10 minutes a day. Yes, a mere 10 minutes. This was starting to take it's toll on us. We were both down, upset, and had an overall negative outlook on a lot of things.

Andrew was able to come home this weekend. Although we were together for only a day, it was just what we both needed to make it through the next 12 days. Yes, only 12! While it was still not easy to say goodbye early this morning, I am very excited that our time apart is now less than two weeks.

We didn't do anything spectacular. I took the Praxis, he did yardwork, we went to the mall, and we watched a movie. But, it was SO GOOD to spend time with my best friend. We joked, we laughed, and we soaked up all the time we could.

We cannot wait until this time apart is over. As quickly as it's gone by in some ways, it's felt like an eternity in others. We are truly the happiest when we are together... and we are very thankful that we will be together soon.

So, here's to an excellent weekend! I love you, Andrew!

No comments:

Post a Comment