15 May 2011

Little Bit of Bling

My friends and I got together on Thursday of this week to decorate our caps for graduation. We met for lunch beforehand, and then went to Hobby Lobby together to purchase supplies. We had SO much fun doing this together, and it made me realize even more how much I am going to miss this group of girls. They are awesome.


Here, Andrea and Ali are just getting started designing their caps.


Jen and me at the beginning.


Andrea and I finished first. Our finished caps looked awesome if I do say so myself!


Ali and Jen finished, and they also did a great job with theirs. So pretty!


We then had a little photoshoot in my kitchen. What a great, great group of friends. God has blessed me beyond my imagination. We have laughed together, cried together, and shared so much. I will take them with me wherever I go because they left such an imprint on my heart.


Jen and I had to snap a picture with our finished hats. Love, love, love her.


Here is a close-up of mine. Please notice the teals, greens, and purples that accent the rhinestones. How fun is this?!

I couldn't have asked for a better day with my friends, and I can't wait until they come and visit New York! I hope a trip is in the works soon : )

I love you guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment