07 May 2011

Wedding Frenzy

Late Thursday evening, I was contacted by a bride via Etsy about this hair accessory in my shop:


She really liked it, and she wanted to know if I could make 5 of them plus two smaller ones for her flower girls. The kicker? She needed them within the week.

I agreed that I could do it even though I was thinking about everything that I have to do for school, moving, etc. I also have two other large orders in the works. Luckily, they are for people I know, and they don't need them immediately. So, this order quickly got pushed to the top of my list.


Here are the final products! So sweet and pretty. I think that her bridal party will look so fair and ladylike with these in their hair on her wedding day.

She was a very sweet and energetic bride to work for. The only thing that I'm sad about is... I will never get to see pictures of these being put to use. That's the only negative thing about selling to strangers. I hope she enjoys them as much as I enjoyed working for her!


No comments:

Post a Comment