16 March 2010

Aunt Abby a.k.a Jungle Gym and Free Entertainment

I spent yesterday visiting. I visited Granny Sue and Pop-Paw, and I tried to visit Granny Miff and Grandpa Jack, but they weren't home. I had a great visit with Granny Sue and Pop-Paw. It felt so nice to have one-on-one time with them and not feel rushed. After spending the afternoon with them, it was time to see the Birthday Girl (a week late) and her brother. After retrieving her present from Mom's house, I made my way to Jamie's new house. It was a blast- and, I'm not sure who was more worn out. Me, or them.


As soon as I arrived at their house, I was pulled into the bedroom to play. Please notice that I still have my keys. haha!


After playing for a bit, we made our way into the living room where Rori opened her present from me. I think Sky enjoyed it more than she did. Sky spent the evening putting glitter lipgloss on my chin. I was lovely when all was said and done.


I think the lipgloss watch was adult-proof. Here I am trying to figure it out- with no luck. Please notice Rori's outfit. iCarly made that specifically for her... Rori told me so. ; )



While there, I enjoyed a fantastic tea party. Rori is quite the host. Sky is quite the charmer.



Enjoying Sky's tales. He's cute!


Story of the night- Sky trying to feed me.


I so enjoyed this game- it produced the best belly laugh from my nephew! It made me smile!


What a ham. Really. She was cracking me up.


Sweet girl : ) When did she get this big?!


Sky convincing me that the fake lake water is tasty.


And, of course I had to try it!


Explaining to Sky that the bottom of the tasty lake is yucky mud.


Story of the night... An armful of kids... Rori making Sky do something... and Sky drinking from something. Hilarious kids, I tell you!


This is also accurate... Sky forcing me to drink something... Rori sticking her tongue out. And, again, an armful of crazy kids!

My visit was highly successful and enjoyable! I hope that Jamie doesn't mind that I crashed her house for the night. I enjoyed a rare gift of time with two of my precious nieces and nephews.

Now, if only I could spend time with the others...

I miss you Lexi, Rori, Sky, Brendyn, and Eli (from oldest to youngest)!! Aunt Abby loves you guys sooo much!

2 comments:

  1. You can crash my house anytime. We had a blast and the kids are begging to see you again! We love you

    ReplyDelete