03 March 2010

First Wedding Package!

I opened my mailbox today and received the most wonderful surprise from my Aunt Elva and Uncle Walt. I couldn't wait to walk into my house and see what was inside! Take a look at the first wedding gift I've received! I had to take pictures because this is a very special milestone!


The package!



The contents! Those are coasters that my Aunt Elva handmade! The book is a flip book of 365 Best-Kept Marriage Secrets! That should be interesting!

I cannot imagine how much time it must have taken to find those pictures, print them, and then create the coasters! What a special gift! Not only was it the first I've received, but a lot of thought and hard work must have gone into it!

And, not to mention, my favorite aunt was the giver!

I just had to share this special moment in the wedding process!

Thank you, Aunt Elva! I love you!


1 comment: