22 March 2010

Picture Theft

Disclaimer: The images you are about to view do not belong to the blog owner. She has blatantly stolen the following pictures for her own use.

As you all know, my bridal shower was yesterday. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect. I feel so blessed to have so much love and support surrounding me and my upcoming marriage. The women (and men!) in my life are truly fantastic, and I am so thankful that God has blessed me so much with wonderful relationships.

Over the next week or so, I will post individual blogs spotlighting various elements and gifts of the shower. I would like to dedicate this blog to my future sister-in-law. She was in charge of decorations for the shower, and I must say, she created a masterpiece. It was gorgeous- and it was everything I have ever imagined or wanted for my shower. I obtained the following pictures from her blog... and I am very thankful that pictures were taken of the decorations! I was afraid that we wouldn't have any!


She created a beautiful monogram for the gift table.



She makes adorable placards for every party she hosts/decorates. There was one for each section of the buffet. Adorable!



Napkins and plates that matched the invitations for the shower. She also glued a ribbon and charm on the cups holding the cutlery. Love it!



And, finally, my favorite! She created these centerpieces herself, and they couldn't be more "me". I loved them! They were so pretty, and they were perfect! I know I have used "perfect" so many times in this blog, but it most closely describes the day.

My future sister-in-law went above and beyond to create a gorgeous shower. I feel so blessed to be gaining her as a sister in just a couple of months! She is such a sweet soul, and I look forward to all of the memories we are yet to create!

Thank you, Staci! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment