01 March 2010

A HUGE Thank-You!

... Goes out to Norah Jones.


Her album, Come Away With Me, is what got me through my homework tonight.

I had so much on my plate, and I have been trying to play catch-up from being sick. I also went home this weekend to see Andrew off to Phoenix, address wedding invitations, have dinner with my best friend, and see my family.

Too much fun.

And, today was complete and utter payback.

I was in tears multiple times tonight- convinced that I would never be able to finish OR go to bed. Now, here it is, 10:00... and I am blogging. After I decided that I would not shed another tear tonight, I grabbed a bowl of ice cream and pulled Norah Jones up.

Best decision of the night.

So, thank you, Norah. You helped out a complete stranger tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment