31 March 2010

God is Good

I don't know why I doubt... I don't know why I worry. So far, God has provided more than enough in my life. But, I still find myself worrying about everything. I truly need to learn to trust in the power of prayer, and I need to learn to leave everything in God's hands. He's in charge, not me. It's a lesson I am taught again and again. Today I received yet another confirmation that God is good.



Last week, Andrew interviewed for an internship at Delta Companies, Inc. Out of all of the applicants, Delta only chose one intern for mining engineering this summer.


I am proud to say that my fiance was chosen to be Delta's summer intern!! This is quite the accomplishment!! They will give him experience in all the different areas regarding the mining aspect of their company. At the end of the summer, he will be able to choose his favorite area and work in that area for the remainder of the summer.

This summer internship will also open some doors for when he graduates in December. I am so proud of him, and I am excited for this opportunity!

God has given us so much, and He continues to bless us. With the wedding only two months away, this news was welcomed with open arms. And, once again, God has shown me that He is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment