13 July 2010

An Evening With My Boys

Last night, we enjoyed a low-key evening at home. Andrew cooked dinner, I washed dishes, Andrew dealt with Charter, and then we opened our books. Andrew was reading for an online class, and I began "The Case for Christ" last night. I was very engrossed in my book when I took a break to look up from the pages because Theodore was being crazy.

This is what I saw...


He finally laid down (this chair is his "safe spot"), and Andrew couldn't resist...


A staring contest began... I could barely take these pictures because I was laughing so hard.


Theodore crept closer and closer... Andrew moved closer and closer... Finally, they were nose to nose. Again, I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt.


This is the behavior that I encourage in my home in lieu of homework.

My boys never cease to make me laugh. It's pretty lively around this house with Andrew home! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment