30 November 2010

To Have and to Hold

Over the weekend, I was contacted by a young lady who is getting married in June. She ordered 9 flower clips and 2 flower headbands for her wedding party. Her colors are a beautiful blue and silver, but deciding that the colors would be too hard to match, she requested ivory and black. I must admit, it is a beautifully classic color combination... and I was so excited to get this order!


The bride's flower is a classy ivory gerber daisy. I doubled the layering to make it more full and beautiful for her special day. I really like this clip, and I am excited to see it on such a sweet bride!



The bridesmaids' flower clips are fun and classic. It's so hard to take a picture of this many clips, but they are full, fun, and chic all in one! I also cannot wait to see these on the wedding party!


The bride requested ivory headbands for her flower girls. I did not double layer these as they will be on smaller heads, and I wanted them to be a smaller variation of the brides- which is also why I chose a slightly smaller rhinestone. These are adorable on, and I just know these little girls will look like princesses!

I really enjoyed this order- it's the first time that I've fulfilled one for a bride. I hope to do so again in the near future. It has made me really miss the days of planning my wedding, but I am very excited for her and her groom! I wish them all of life's happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment