19 April 2011

Take Me Too!

I have been packing a few things here and there to send with my brother to New York. I had quite the stack ready to go with him- including Lady the goldfish.



Theodore, being the ever-so-jealous cat that he is, decided to do a little bit of packing of his own. Look carefully... he has packed two of his toys away.

I laughed pretty hard when I saw this. I know that he wishes he could go to New York in place of Lady. Sadly for him, he's my favorite, so I am being selfish with him.

I saw Lady off around 1:00 this morning. Theodore cried to go too. I showed no sympathy ; )

I am so glad that Tyler is going to spend some time with Andrew in New York. It warms my heart that my family loves Andrew so much. I am thrilled that Tyler is taking the opportunity that he has to get to know Andrew better so they can have a closer friendship. It's such a blessing that he makes that effort to include Andrew in the family. I hope they have an awesome week... it took everything in me to not sneak my way into his backseat! My time will come soon enough... 3 weeks, 4 days, 3 hours, 23 minutes, 49 seconds. Roughly, that is. ; )

1 comment:

  1. LOL Cats do some of the cutest things! And packing his toys is one of them!

    ReplyDelete