23 April 2011

What Is That?!


Since I no longer have Lady (our fish) here, I had to find something to fill up the big white space above our cube. I wasn't feeling very creative, so I just set the beautiful painted window that my friend Ashley painted on it for now. Tonight, I unwrapped the adorable owl I found at Hobby Lobby and set it there as well.


Before too long, I heard chirping. This sound normally means that Theodore is doing something he shouldn't be doing. It's his onery sound.


Sure enough, he had spotted the new addition.


I guess he thought that fighting it would be a good idea. Cats sure are funny. They don't like for their environments to change... at all. I keep trying to prepare him for the big move to New York, but I am afraid that Andrew and I are going to be in for it when he gets there. That's a LOT of changes for the little guy.


I just had to get a close-up of my new owl. I can't wait to get this in the kitchen of our new home! I really like it!


Side note... isn't that painted window awesome? Check out her Etsy shop!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with both the owl & the painted window!!! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete