28 April 2011

Love These Girls!

As excited as I am to FINALLY join my husband, there are things that I am really going to miss about graduate school. One of those... the sweet group of friends that I have made. I have been fortunate to be in classes with four of the most amazing women. They have hearts of gold, and they are top-notch Christians. It's a wholesome group of girls, and I am so blessed to call them friends.


Me, Andrea, Ali, Jen, and Jenn.

When I look back at grad school, I will always thank the Lord the He gave me such a wonderful support group.


This one is for Ali... this was her automatic pose when we went to take a picture. We all had to laugh. I love how the right side of the picture has this pose down. Andrea and I look like we're yelling. I guess I need to practice some more.


1 comment: