27 September 2010

Celebrating Him

Saturday was Andrew's 24th birthday! We celebrated his day by camping and biking at Sam A. Baker State Park. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, and the park was amazing!



Our campsite was so pretty!




We loved staying here!


My new "torture device" that Andrew picked up for me! He did a good job picking it out... for a torture device, that is!


Cute visitors center.


Superintendent's house... I'd live here!


Restaurant. I love it!


The pine trees were just beautiful!


We looooooved the bike trail.


The flowers were gorgeous... and everywhere!


So pretty!




We enjoyed a colorful sunset through the trees.




Savoring the first campfire of fall!


Stunning!


God's artwork is outstanding!


Our hike up the mountain...



Beautiful!



Ahh! How nice it is to BREATHE!!!


: ) I love this!


Creepy face in the tree...


... Literally on top of the mountain!




I love him, can you tell?!


One of the amazing reminders that we serve an awesome God!


GORGEOUS!!!


Our furry little friend!


I loved this little stop sign on the bike trail's intersection!


On Saturday evening, we met these four deer on our way back to camp! How fun!

We had an awesome camping trip... and we really enjoyed the fresh, crisp air! Fall has officially begun... and we really enjoy camping during this time of year! We had so much fun being with each other- it sure does help when you've married your best friend! I know I say it often, but I mean it! I couldn't ask for anyone better to be married to, and I am so blessed to have my best friend by my side for the rest of my life!

Once again...

Happy Birthday, Andrew! I love you!

Life is GOOD!



No comments:

Post a Comment