16 September 2010

Ooey-Gooey Breakfast Surprise

Have I mentioned that I have an incredible husband?

Because I do.

He's wonderful in so many ways, but this time I'm going to focus on my Sunday breakfast treat.

As I was getting ready, the smell of sweet cinnamon filled the air. I just knew he was in the midst of cooking the cinnamon rolls we purchased the day before!

He even took pictures for my blog!


Mmm!!!


Pre-decorating.


See?! I told you he's wonderful!! How pretty!


Before too long, I heard the kitchen monster behind me telling me that breakfast was ready. He never ceases to make me laugh! We really enjoy being together!


Even Gato loves these sweet treats. He definitely has a new favorite food- they even beat blueberry muffins!

We cook a lot of our meals from scratch, but these cinnamon rolls are too good to pass up. We buy them at Aldi, and they are only $1.39 for the package of 8! That's too good of a deal to mess with making them from scratch. In my mind, it doesn't get much better... inexpensive, delicious, and made by my sweet husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment