19 September 2010

New Project

I have been inspired to create something other than wreaths. I don't have all of the items necessary to make what I'm wanting to make, but I'm also itching to do so. Hobby Lobby opens tomorrow. Being the good Christian company they are, they are closed on Saturdays. I applaud them for that, but I sure did miss them this evening. But, it's probably for the best since I'm feeling a bit under the weather today.

ANYWAY- I had to get off of the couch and DO SOMETHING!! After just one day, I am already stir-crazy! So, I searched and searched until I found something that would kind of work.

My new project?



Flower clips for little (and grown!) girls!




Like I said, I didn't have the alligator clips I'm wanting to use, so I used miniature claw clips and a regular barrette for tonight's project. I simply had to take time off from being sick, and I'm excited about this new project!

If my health permits, I am going to head to Hobby Lobby tomorrow to purchase alligator clips, pretty silk flowers, and lots of rhinestones! I have high hopes for these, and I look to open an etsy.com account soon.

I'll be blogging more about these in the days to come... and my nieces should be expecting a package within the next two weeks with pretty hair goodies!

But, until Hobby Lobby opens, it's back to the couch for me so I can get well enough to be a responsible adult tomorrow... and then have some creative fun!

P.S. Something else that's way exciting? With all of my crafting, my awesome husband bought me a super-de-duper hot glue gun! I am chomping at the bit to put it to good use!!


No comments:

Post a Comment