22 September 2010

Visitors!

It's not often that I get visitors, but I love when I do! Yesterday, Heather and her twin girls came to visit!!


I got the toys ready...


Lunch was in the oven...


And they arrived! Theodore thought they were WAY cool.


Emily explored...


Morgan watched Theodore like a hawk- she loved him!


They both really enjoyed watching Lady swim.


Theodore did something he's NEVER done... which is get on the coffee table. He didn't get in trouble though since he was watching his new best friends. It was actually pretty cute!


The visit ended with a trip to Hobby Lobby... Heather asked me to make flower clips for their upcoming family pictures!


I was very happy to do so!

I had a great time visiting with Heather... I'm really going to miss her when she's in California. We've only gotten to see each other twice, but it's soooo nice knowing that we have that option! Her girls are adorable, and she is still one of my favorite people from high school! I'm so blessed to have such a good friend!!

YAY for visitors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment