17 November 2010

Fabulous Felt Flowers

There is only so much sleeping a girl can take before she loses her mind. I was to that point. I had some supplies from working at daycare and in the campus clinic laying around, and I decided that I wanted to be a little creative. So, I decided to expand my flower clip business.

Take a peek:


I first found several patterns that I liked. I printed them out and laminated them... that way I can use them again and again.


I then dug out the felt that I had in stock.


This is Pattern One. It has three layers, and customers will be able to choose the color of each layer upon ordering. The possibilities are endless!


This is Pattern Two. It's simply adorable. It has four layers, and again, the customer can choose the color of each layer when they place an order.


Pattern Three is fun. The customers can also choose the color of the two layers.


Pattern Four is too cute for words. Customers get to choose the color of each layer and also of the leaves.

All of these items can be made as flower clips OR brooches. The customers also have the option of an interchangeable, matching headband as shown in all the pictures, or they can choose to have the flower attached to a mega skinny black or white elastic headband (as discussed in my previous blog).

I am planning to offer more pattern options within the next few weeks, but for today, I'm too exhausted to do anything else with them. I think the couch is calling my name once again! Good news, though, I think I'm finally starting to shake this bug... well, somewhat.



No comments:

Post a Comment