19 November 2010

GOOO Team!

Today I received an order for 11 blue, yellow, and white felt flower clips. Stephanie requested one for each of her volleyball team members to wear on game day. The hardest part about this? Finding volleyball charms. Seriously, they had every other sport available. Luckily, my husband ISN'T afraid to ask for help, and he had a Hobby Lobby worker point us in a different direction... the scrapbooking section. They had just what we were looking for... plus one!

So, I got to work on these adorable flowers.


After "finishing" about 4 of them, I realized that they needed a little spunk. So, I added the three rhinestones to the petals. You see, I dearly love the girl who ordered from me, and I just had to spoil her a bit.

I'm pretty happy with how these turned out, and I can't wait to see the team in them... that means I need a picture, Steph!


I never thought that I would make something for a sports team, but these are just too cute for words, and I think that I will be glad to fulfill more orders such as these in the future! I hear basketball season is coming up for this customer... : ) I also hear that she may be interested in a new clip. Time will tell!

I love my little business, and I love making people happy. It's been such a blessing to work with so many people!


1 comment: