03 November 2010

Livin' on Love

I love all of my nieces and nephews. I don't get to see them often enough, but when I do, I savor every moment.

Last weekend, Andrew had to take a test in Rolla. My niece and nephew live nearby, so I decided to tag along with Andrew and spend the day with them.

Boy, am I glad I did!


This handsome little guy just celebrated his 2nd birthday! It's hard to believe he's growing up so quickly. I love him to pieces!


My girl, Lexi, is so incredibly smart. At our special ladies lunch, we were doing math problems... FOR FUN!!!


Getting a picture with these two does not come easily...

Take One.


Take Two.

I do love Lexi's face in this picture!


Take Three!

I love it!!!


I think we have a little photographer on our hands : )

Anyway, it was such a nice visit. I really enjoyed playing with Brendyn, and I love getting to spend time with my Lexi.

It sure was good for the soul!


1 comment:

  1. These pictures are food for a Nana's (and Momma's)soul! :-D

    ReplyDelete