16 November 2010

Truly Tailor Made

On Sunday, Ashley contacted me about picking up the memorial arrangement that I made last month. In addition, she wanted to place an order for two custom flower clips. She sent pictures and descriptions of their personality and hair color, and then she let me do the rest!

Sophie:
3 years-old
Brown Hair
Mild Mannered
Outfit: Pink with Rainbow Striped Tights


What I Chose:


Since pink is so incredibly hard to match unless the outfit is handy, I decided to play it safe... and pull out the color in her tights.I chose the white petals to match her sweet personality. I also chose the lime green center to make it "pop" against the white. I wanted to create a soft, sweet flower for this mild-mannered little girl.

Ellie:
5 years-old
Blonde Hair
Spit Fire
Outfit: Pink with Polka Dot Tights


What I Chose:


Since the outfits were similar, I decided to go with similar clips. However, for Ellie's clip, I wanted a bit more drama. So, I chose black petals. The black compliments the black polka dots in her tights and the lime green adds the spunk the flower needs.

I hope these little girls enjoy their Christmas present this year, and I am excited for Ashley to pick up her order this weekend! Once again, I am incredibly thankful for my customers and their interest in what I do! I love every minute of fulfilling each order.


No comments:

Post a Comment