02 November 2010

Launching: Funky Line

I thought it was time for fun and wacky flower clips... and Hobby Lobby just got a shipment of these super cute zebra print gerber daisies! I was in luck.

Check them out...


This one is my favorite.




Reminds me of summer!


Too cute.



How fun!


This one no long has the goofy orange center.


Love the colors.




These are so incredibly fun!


The color palate is the same on all flowers... which allows for a mix -n- match opportunity.


So fun!


Love the explosion of color.


People won't be able to miss this accessory!


How cute would these be for a photoshoot... or homecoming... or just to wear out. These work well for anyone... birth-adult.

I'm quite fond of this new line. I finally set up an Etsy account that you can visit here or you can email me at tailor.made.by.abby@gmail.com to place an order or express interest. I can now bill online via PayPal, and I am excited about this new opportunity!


2 comments: