11 November 2010

Favorite Sales To Date

A month and a half ago, I launched my Tailor Made by Abby mini-business. I have received many orders, but some stick out more so than others.

Wreaths:


This precious sunflower wreath was made for Jessica. She wanted a wreath she could hang year-round... with the exception of the Christmas season. I thought that yellow and purple fit the bill!


Jen ordered this gorgeous fall wreath to give to her friend as a wedding gift. I hear that the friend hung it on her door as soon as she had it in her hands... and it was the first fall decoration they had for their new home.


My mom ordered this wreath to go on her door this fall. She wanted bronze, burgundy, and golds. I love it!


My grandma ordered this wreath for Christmas. It was my first Christmas wreath to make. She will use it as her only Christmas decoration- their house is too small for a Christmas tree.


I made this order myself for my good friend, Krystal, as a wedding gift for her and Derek.


Ashley ordered this gorgeous arrangement to place on her mother's gravesite this year. This one stands out far above the rest.


Jen ordered these to give as a gift for her mom's birthday. I really like these!


Jen also ordered these for her own fridge.


Monicka placed this order as a gift for her mother's birthday present. Her request? Bright colors... specifically orange and yellow.


My first magnet order... My mom ordered these to use as place settings.


My grandma ordered these... some to use as gifts, some to use on her own fridge.


This crazy flower was ordered by my mom to give as a gift this year.


My mom also ordered this wacky flower as a gift!


These flowers were a part of my first flower clip order. Kim ordered these to give as Christmas gifts.


Heather ordered these to accessorize her twins on the first birthday. The theme? Pink and brown... with lots of owls! Love it!


Heather also ordered these for Emily and Morgan to wear with their Christmas outfits.


Kati ordered this for her little girl Kya... too cute!

I am SO grateful to the many, many people who have made this last month so successful! I can't wait to receive more orders... it is so fulfilling to make people happy!

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." -Proverbs 16:3


2 comments:

  1. Funny story about the magnets. When I got home yesterday, I noticed one was missing from the fridge. I looked all over the kitchen for it..but you know how cats are...who know's what the did with it...even looked under the couch..everywhere. Well, the kitties lose all their balls under there so I got them all back out for them. Then I sat down.....as I did...Frank jumped up with the magnet in his mouth and dropped it in my lap. Such good kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! That's too funny!! Cats sure are crazy... but, I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete