16 January 2011

Day Twenty-Eight: What You Live For


1. Christ. I try to live my life in a way that is honoring and pleasing to Him. I do my best to show Christ's love to those I come into contact with; however, I know that I fail greatly on a daily basis. He is my rock- and I take comfort knowing that I am His child.


2. My husband. Next to my relationship with Christ, my relationship with Andrew is the most important thing to me. He keeps me sane- and keeps my temper in check. He makes me laugh when I want to cry. He challenges me to be a better person and to achieve my dreams. He's fantastic, but I bet you already knew that was coming!



3. Family. Despite being dysfunctional, I have a really good family. On day two, I blogged about my siblings. It's true- they have been such a big part of my life, and I know they will continue to be. We both have very good families, and our support base is outstanding. My family has been there for me through so much, and I know that I couldn't have done it without them!


4. Friends. I have some of the most amazing friends. I have "collected" wonderful friendships throughout the years- some of them go way back! I hope that I am as good of a friend to them as they are to me! The friend pictured above challenges me to be a better Christian, friend, and person.

5. Making a difference. As a soon-to-be SLP, I desire to make a difference in the lives that I come into contact with. Mother Theresa said it well when she said, "Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier... and better."

I think that about sums it up!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet. Thank you. You are the same for me and a wonderful friend. Thanks for everything! :)

    ReplyDelete