24 January 2011

Meet Mr. Flexible

My cat never ceases to amaze me, and he makes me laugh frequently. His "girlfriend" Jen came over yesterday after church, and he had a hayday with her! I could not believe how flexible he is- he showed me moves I've never seen before. Luckily, I caught them with my phone's camera, but unfortunately, some of them are blurry. Check this cat out...


Yes, that is his back paw up by his ear. Yes, he is bent completely in half. I did not know he was capable of such flexibility.


He discovered he can use his tail as a chew toy while in this position. Oh boy.


Still enjoying his new toy.


What. in. the. world?!?!


He's being onery in this picture (well, all of them really), but the fire in his eyes are evident in this one. Luckily, despite being allergic and not so much a fan of cats, Jen is very good with him... and I think she even likes him to some degree!


The goofball finished his day out by cuddling up with me in the computer chair while I worked on homework- he's never done this before. He barely had any room, but I think he needed the attention and decided that was the only way he was going to get it while I was busy with school.


2 comments: