19 January 2011

Fat Winter Birds

One of my favorite things about winter?

Fat birds.

I must admit, I am really going to miss my Bradford Pear... mostly because I am going to miss the winter birds that like to hang out in it.






I wish that I could have gotten a better shot of the cardinal, because they are my favorite. The cardinal; however, was a bit more flighty than the fat dove.

Right before Andre left for New York, he came back from his haircut with specific orders- I was not to look outside until he said it was ok. When I received the all-clear, I was surprised to see he had purchased a bird feeder for me! It's outside of my kitchen window (by the tree), and I love watching my fat winter birds throughout the day.

2 comments:

  1. Rachelle Gullet-ParhamJanuary 19, 2011 at 7:53 PM

    That is so cool girl a cool little side note im not sure if you knew or not The Cardinal actually whistles Theodore.. the reason i know this is that was my grandfathers middle name and so he always said they were calling to him lol they were his favorite bird as well i know your gonna miss them girl love the shots..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favorite things too. I just love the fluffiness of winter birds. You caught some beautiful pictures of the dove.

    ReplyDelete