25 January 2011

Party Favors

After my morning client, I was browsing the aisles of Hobby Lobby, and I came across the cutest cupcake ribbon. I thought to myself, "Now what in the world would you do with cupcake ribbon?!"

I walked away without it, but as I did, the wheels in my mind started turning. Scary, I know. Anyway- I thought, "Why not make a precious Twister Bow and company it with matching Peanut Bows to use as party favors."

So, I went back and snatched up the ribbon. Luckily, I had corresponding ribbon at home, so I didn't have to purchase any other colors.


How cute is this set?


On my Etsy page, the buyer has the option of a light pink, brown, or white headband for the birthday girl bow.


Too cute, right? I would have loved these party favors as a little girl!


So festive, so fun.


It was so much fun creating this little set!

Oh, and while I was creating these, I received this message about the following sale...


"Thank you for everything, I think you run a top notch shop. I got the clip yesterday, and it is fun and gorgeous. Thanks again for all of your help!"

This bride was so sweet to work with, and I am very excited about everything that's been happening in my shop!





1 comment: