13 January 2011

Day Twenty-Four: Something You Would do if No One Stopped You or You Knew You Wouldn't Fail

I know, three blogs in one day- woah! But, I forgot that I still needed to post this blog. If you can't tell, I'm not a big fan of these "set" topics, but I'm so close to being done that I need to finish.

Anyway- I would open my own boutique. I have discovered a love for crafting this year, and I wish that I had the time- and resources- to craft all the time. Yes, I still LOVE my major, but I wish I could do both.

Anyway- here are some items I'd like to have in my shop:

Bridal Accessories:






Flower Clips:



Twister Bows:



Peanut Bows:



Wreaths:



Decorative Pieces:


Flower Magnets:


Custom Orders:



I made this last bow for my niece, Kate. She was born on Monday, and I couldn't resist crafting a matching bow!

Anyway- I think it would be an absolute blast. I would love to have this chance- but, for now, I'm happy selling via my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/people/TailorMadeByAbby and my facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment