17 January 2011

Day Twenty-Nine: How You Feel Loved

Boy, oh boy! I'm getting so close to finishing this 30 day blogging challenge. You know, I won't ever do another one of them. I don't like being told what to blog about. I know, I know. I'm the one who decided to do it- and I know I could have chosen to abort this task at any time. I didn't want to be a quitter.

ANYWAY...

I feel loved when...

... my husband calls just to say hi.
... I open the mailbox to a friendly letter.
... my husband wraps me in one of his amazing hugs.
... my family and friends send me a text or email.
... my cat jumps in my lap to snuggle.
... my husband helps me around the house.
... when I receive flowers.
... when someone does something kind.
... when I look around at all of the blessings God has given me.

... and countless other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment