16 January 2011

Forlorn, Pitiful, Dejected


Or so he thinks he is.

This is how Theodore spent much of his day after Andrew moved.

Last night brought a very different reaction- he acted out like crazy. Whenever he's mad about something, he tears leaves off of my plants. I woke up this morning to a couple of leaves outside my door.

Anyway, he's doing better today. He's been more lively, and he's acted much more like his onery self. That's good, because it helps me go about my business.

Also... an update to my earlier blog... Andrew called late this afternoon, and we both shared about our church experiences from this morning. It was so fun to learn about each other's messages, and we were able to discuss the key points from each. And guess what... they even built on each other. Coincidence? I think not.

God is good... so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment